Hooke Road® Full Width Bumper Rear Bumper(14-20 Toyota Tundra)
Like for Discount
- Fits 2014-2020 Toyota Tundra Models
- Bumper weight: about 67 lbs
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11 gauge (1/8 inch) & 8 gauge(11/64 inch) steel construction
- Integrated steps for easy access to bed
- Retains factory receiver hitch
- 9500 lbs rated, 3/4'' D-rings included
- 2×18w high power LED floodlights included
- Textured black powder coat finish
- D-rings w/ rubber isolators to provide extra protection against abrasion
- Rugged Styling and Protection
- Not compatible with factory back-up sensors
- Premium E-coating process for 5-year corrosion protection under normal use
- Simple bolt-on installation
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Rear Bumper
- 2 x 18W High Power LED Floodlights
- 2 x D-Rings
- Mounting Hardware
Heavy Duty Construction. Our manufactures these Toyota Tundra Rear Bumpers to precise specifications from thick steel plate for superior strength and rigidity. Then completes their Bumpers in a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for long-lasting durability.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. Check all the components of the bumper and assemble them in order patiently. Then place the bumper into the car frame and install it with original bolts. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation with your partners and save you a pretty penny ranges from 200 to 500 dollars.