Hooke Road Full Width Climber Front Bumper(20-21 Jeep Gladiator JT)
Like for Discount
- Fits 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator. It also fits 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
(Pls double check the dimension when you place an order.）
- Bumper Weight: About 72 lbs
- 3/4" D-Rings are rated at 9,500 lb
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Construction
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Easy Installation: Bolt-On Installation
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep JT Front Bumper
- 4 x 18W LED Spotlights
- 1 x 72W Spot Beam LED Light Bar
- 2 x D-rings
Fits 2020/2021 Jeep Gladiator, Such as Sport, Sport S, Overland, Rubicon, Rubicon Launch Edition Models .etc
Ideal for Off-Road Use.
Prepare for the hazards of off-roading by upgrading your Jeep to Jeep JT climber front bumper. Seeing that this front bumper is a Full-Width design. It will provide extra protection to your Jeeps body and fenders both on and off the trail. This bumper also features two high strength D-Ring mounts with D-Rings, making the climber front bumper perfect for all sorts of off-road adventures.
Heavy Duty Construction.
Designed for a bolt-on installation, this front bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep JT. Included D-rings are 3/4" diameter, with a 7/8” diameter pin, and can support up to 9,500 lbs. D-ring isolators are included.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Easy, Bolt-On Installation, Don't Need Cutting or Modifications.
Designed to be a direct bolt-on replacement for the original stock bumper. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straightforward install. Installation can be completed in about two hours with just basic hand tools and the help of a friend.