Hooke Road® Bed Rack Cargo Luggage Storage Carrier(20-21 Jeep Gladiator JT)
Like for Discount
- Fits 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT Models; Not Compatible for Trucks with a Tonneau Cover
- Product Weight: About 45 lbs
- Load Area Dimensions: 38.0 Inch x 20.7 Inch
- Bed Floor to Bottom of Rack: 27.9 Inch
- Comes with a Cargo Load Capacity of 120 lbs
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Maximum 16-Gauge(1/16 Inch) Steel for The Structure Plate, Maximum 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for the Mounting Bracket
- Increase Storage Space for Extended Overland Adventures; Tough Design with Arch Structure
- Keeps Your Jack(Specifically for Use with the 42inch Hi-Lift Jack Not Included) Readily Accessible In The Back of Your Trunk
- Simple Bolt-on Installation & No Drilling Needed
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep Gladiator JT Bed Rack(The 42inch Hi-Lift Jack Not Included)
- Mounting Hardware
Practical Storage. Increase the versatility and payload of your trunk with the Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack. This three-piece heavy-duty steel rack features a 100% bolt-on installation. With a 120-lb load capacity, you can carry whatever you need for your next adventure. For the serious overlander, We offers the Jeep Gladiator Cargo Rack accessories(included) that can be used to mount Hi-Lift jacks.
Rugged Construction. This three-piece steel rack is finished in a highly corrosion resistant black powder coat. With a load rating of 150lbs, the Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack can carry all of your gear.
Bolt-On Installation & No Drilling Required. Engineered to be a direct bolt-on upgrade using just basic hand tools, so there is no drilling or cutting required for a clean straight-forward installation.
SEMA Membership. We has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.