Hooke Road Rear Bumper (20-21 Jeep Gladiator JT)
Like for Discount
Name: Hooke Road Jeep Gladiator Rear Bumper
- Fits 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT Models
- Bumper weight: about 72 lbs
- Ultimate in strength for recovery and rescue: Includes high strength 0.31-inch D-ring mounts and 3/4" D-rings w/ 7/8" pin
- Integrated license plate mount
- Integrated corner steps for easier access
- Retains factory hitch receiver
- Not compatible with Factory Back-Up Sensors
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process for 5-year corrosion protection under normal use
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 10-gauge(9/64 Inch) steel for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) for mounting bracket plate
- Ease of installation
- 1 x Jeep Gladiator Rear Bumper
- 2 x D-ring Mounts & 2 x D-rings
- Mounting Hardware
Maintain your rear end's pristine good looks by equipping your truck with the Jeep Gladiator rear Bumper which is pre-drilled for backup sensors. This heavy-duty bumper protects your vehicle's rear by deflecting rocks, branches, and other damaging road debris. What's more, this Jeep JT bumper comes with integrated recovery shackle mount points for easier hauling, towing, or recovery operations.
Brawny Rear Bumper Build.
Even when it's constantly pelted by sand, rocks, rain, and hail, the Jeep Gladiator Rear Bumper won't develop damage so easily. Thanks to its 9/64-inch thick steel plating construction and black powder-coated finish, it has the strength to endure the elements, keep up with your Jeep's heavy-duty applications, and last you a good long time.
Easy, Bolt-On Installation.
Featuring a direct-fit installation, the Jeep JT Rear Bumper bolts to the factory mounting locations at the rear end of your truck. It also doesn't need to be drilled onto your vehicle to ensure a perfect fit. First, install the two bumper mounts onto the end of the truck. Then assemble the bumper with the frame mounts. As a result, installing it will be an easy task that'll take no more than 2 hours to complete.
We has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.