Hooke Road® Rear Bumper w/18W LED Floodlights(16-20 Toyota Tacoma)
Like for Discount
|Trucks Enthusiast Club: Toyota Tacoma & Tundra & Ram & JT|
|Group · *K+ Members|
Name: Hooke Road® Tacoma Discovery Rear Bumper
* Updates: It will be in stock about 10-12 Workdays. If like it, you can PRE-ORDER. Please double-check this info before you place the order. Marked on Sep 20, 2020 *
- Fits 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma Models
- Rugged Styling and Protection
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 10 gauge (9/64 inch) & 8 gauge(11/64 inch) steel construction
- Texured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process for 5-year corrosion protection under normal use
- 9500 lbs rated, 3/4'' D-rings included
- D-rings w/ rubber rings to provide extra protection against abrasion
- 2×18w high power LED floodlights included
- License plate mounting plane included
- Compatible with factory back-up sensors
- Decorated w/ "Hooke Road" LOGO
- Bumper weight: about 76 lbs
- Bolt-on installation w/ clear and detailed instruction
- 1 x Toyota Tacoma Discovery Rear Bumper
- 2 x 18W High Power LED Floodlights
- 2 x D-Rings
- Mounting Hardware
- 1 x Installation Instruction
Upgraded Protection and Styling. When suiting up for off-road battles, don't forget about your Tacoma rear protection. Consider getting the u-Box Trucks Rear Bumper, which comes with reinforced D-ring mounts and D-rings for off-road recoveries. You'll be ready for any off-road eventuality with this bumper on your back.
Heavy Duty Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this front bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Tacoma.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.Installation.
With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1 hour installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.