Hooke Road Roof Rack(09-14 Ford Raptor & F-150 SuperCrew)
Like for Discount
- Fits 2009-2014 Ford Raptor & F150 Supercrew Models
- Weight: About 52 lbs
- Carrying Capacity(Evenly Distributed) of up to 330 Pounds
- Measures: About 61.1-Inch Length, 54.2-Inch Width and 6.3-Inch Height
- 4×18W LED Single-row Floodlights for Camping
- Heavy Duty, High Tensile Maximum 16-Gauge(1/16 Inch) Steel Construction
- Provides Extra Exterior Cargo Space. Perfect for Hauling Extra Cargo Bags, Camping Equipment, Luggage, and More
- Horizontal Cross-Bars with Proper Holes Offer Much Accessory Mounting
- Aerodynamic Style With Low Profile Front-End Design Complements Truck Exterior
- Moderate Bolt-On Installation & Needs Some Drilling
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Ford F-150 & F150 SuperCrew Roof Rack
- 4 x LED Floodlights
- Mounting Hardware
Carry More Load. designed this F-150 roof rack to help you carry more cargo on your truck’s roof. With it, you can carry up to 330 pounds. Its tough design affords you extra storage space needed to transport all your off-road cargo without compromising the truck’s interior passenger space. Therefore, the Ford F-150 roof rack is suitable for off-roading adventures and family vacations.
Durable Construction. engineered the Ford F-150 Roof Rack from durable Maximum 1/16-inch steel. Therefore, it has can stand even heavy loads without bending. A high-quality textured black powder coat paint prevents rust and corrosion resulting from continuous use. The lightweight design of the Ford F-150 roof rack means it won’t weigh down your truck’s roof.
Moderate Installation. This Ford F-150 roof Rack is designed to mount onto your truck’s roof. Therefore, some drilling is required when installing it. It comes with all the hardware needed to ensure a steady installation. Some drilling tools and rivet gun kit are needed to install the rack. Assembly and installation last roughly 2 hours.
- 4 mm Hex Socket Wrench
- 5 mm Hex Socket Wrench
- Pneumatic Riveting Nut Gun w/6mm Nut Chunck
- Drill w/9.2-9.5 mm Drill Bit