Hooke Road® Front Bed Molle System(2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Gen 2)
Like for Discount
- Fits 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Gen 2nd Gen
- Material:Steel; CNC cut and formed from 14-gauge(5/64 inch) steel
- Texture black powder coat finish
- Reliable mounting solution for your off-road tools: Molle bags, trail gear, high lift jacks, hunting gear, fishing equipment, or shovels
- Works with bags utilizing the Molle mounting system and quick fist clamps
- Easy bolt-on installation: Includes T-Slot nuts for mounting to factory front bed rail system
- 1 x Tacoma Front Bed Molle System
- Mounting Hardware
Mounting Solution for Off-Road Tools.
The Tacoma Front Bed Molle System is perfect for the avid off-roader. Featuring a webbed and versatile build, this front bed Molle system lets you easily mount your off-road tools such as Molle bags, trail gear, high lift jacks, hunting gear, fishing equipment, or shovels. With this installed, organizing your off-road tools will be a breeze.
This MOLLE system is made for strength without sacrificing weight and versatility. It is finished with a black powder coat to resist fading or corrosion.
This mounting system can be installed by directly bolting it onto your truck’s factory holes. Includes T-Slot nuts for mounting to the factory bed rail system. Using a few basic hand tools, you can easily install this panel within 20 minutes even on your own. No drilling is required.