Full Width Front Bumper w/Low-Profile Hoop(07-13 Toyota Tundra)
Like for Discount
Name: Toyota Tundra Front Bumper w/Winch Plate
* Friendly Reminder:
- Please Double-check All of the Item Pictures to Purchase What you Like.
- Fits 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Models; Not Compatible with Factory Back-Up Sensors
- Bumper Weight: About 133 lbs
- Comes with a 12000-Pound Capacity Winch Plate
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) Maximum Steel for the Tundra Front Bumper Main Body, 7-Gauge(3/16 Inch) Maximum for the Structure Mounting Bracket
- High Strength D-Ring Mounts Welded Both Inside and Out with 4.75-Ton Capacity. Up to 9500 lbs Rated, 3/4" D-Rings w/ Rubber Isolators Against Abrasion
- Audacious, Angular Off-Road Design with Low-Profile Hoop; Protects Vehicles from On & Off-Road Debris
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process For 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Front Bumper w/Winch Plate & Low-Profile Hoop(Come with 2 packages)
- 2 x D-rings
- 4 x 18W LED spotlights included
Fit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Toyota Tundra
Off-Road Style and Serious Protection. For no-nonsense, front-end defense for your Tundra, get this Tundra Front Bumper. With heavy-duty steel construction and low-profile hoop, you’ll get top-notch strength, durability, and style. Moreover, the entire assembly is coated with long-lasting black finishes to enhance the bumper’s toughness and rugged looks.
Heavy-Duty Construction. Designs used CAD technology to craft this Tundra Front Bumper from high-grade, rust-resistant steel with a vehicle-specific fit. Its high-strength construction, optimum approach angles, and excellent ground clearance provide your truck with an enhanced off-roading capability. It is also fortified by a hammer black, powder-coated finish for reinforced service life and appealing good looks.
Easy Bolt-On Installation & No-Drilling Needed. The Tundra front bumper reuses the stock hardware of your Tundra truck and can be fitted directly onto the factory mounting points.
- #1 Install the winch plate onto the car frame.
- #2 Assemble the related components to be a bumper.
- #3 Place the bumper onto the winch plate and adjust the position of the tundra front bumper to fit.
- #4 Ttighten up all the bolts.
SEMA Membership. We has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.