Hooke Road Full Width Rear Bumper(14-21 Toyota Tundra)
Like for Discount
- Fits 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra Models
- Bumper Weight: About 95 lbs
- Heavy Duty Steel Plate
- 9500 lbs Rated,3/4'' D-Rings Included
- 2 x 18w High Power LED Floodlights Included
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- Not Compatible with Factory Back-Up Sensors
- Rugged Styling and Protection
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Full Width Rear Bumper
- 2 x D-Rings
- 2 x 18w LED Spotlights
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware
Heavy Duty Construction. We manufacture Toyota Tundra Full Width Rear Bumper to precise specifications from 3mm thick steel plate for superior strength and rigidity. Hooke Road then completes their Bumpers in a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for long-lasting durability.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. Toyota Tundra Full Width Rear Bumper can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. Check all the components of the bumper and assemble them in order patiently. Then place the bumper into the car frame and install it with original bolts. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward installation. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation with your partners and save you a pretty penny ranges from 200 to 500 dollars.
SEMA Membership. Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.